The Kahala Hotel & Resort's Epitome Program recognizes the card holder as one who is the epitome of good taste. For your continued support of The Kahala, the Epitome card entitles the card holder to the following:
- 10% discount on all food items at Hoku's, Plumeria Beach House, The Veranda and Seaside Grill. Discounts are not valid during holidays and special events.
- 10% discount on catering site rentals.
- 15% discount on all treatments at The Kahala Spa. Discounts exclude nail treatments.
- 10% discount on CHI Health & Energy Fitness Center retail items.
The Epitome card is an exclusive membership, however, we will review new applications for Hawaii residents only. If you would like to apply for an Epitome card please complete the Epitome Rewards Membership Form. We honor the Epitome discount once you receive your Membership Number via email.
If you are already a member, please use the form to update your Epitome information. Thank you for your loyal patronage and Mahalo for making us your special place in Honolulu.
Epitome Membership Points Reward
The Kahala is continually enhancing our Epitome program with great new benefits. Being an Epitome member is even better than before. In addition to the current discount, you will also receive rewards based on the dollar amount you have spent during the year. Some of these new benefits include dinner at Hoku's, a massage from The Kahala Spa, and even a stay in one of our luxurious suites. Receive one point for each dollar spent on food (beverages not included) at Hoku's, Plumeria Beach House, Seaside Grill and The Veranda to accumulate points and receive the benefits listed below.
- 500 - One day Beach Cabana rental, valued at $50
- 1,000 - Pedicure or Manicure at The Kahala Spa, valued at $60
- 2,000 - Breakfast buffet for four people at Plumeria Beach House, valued at $120
- 3,000 - Spa massage at The Kahala Spa, valued at $200
- 4,000 - Brunch buffet for four people at Hoku's, valued at $220
- 5,000 - Dinner for two people at Hoku's, valued at $300
- 10,000 - Dinner for four people at Hoku's, valued at $600
- 15,000 - One night stay in our Partial Ocean View Room with buffet breakfast for two at Plumeria Beach House, valued at $1000
- 20,000 - One night stay in our Ocean View Room with buffet breakfast for two at Plumeria Beach House, valued at $2000
- 25,000 - Two night stay in a suite with buffet breakfast for two at Plumeria Beach House, valued at $4000
Sign Up Now - Epitome Membership Rewards Form
*Membership is for Hawaii residents only. Rewards point program runs from January 1st to December 31st of each calendar year. Points do not carry over to the next calendar year.