As one magazine has described us...
Among Oahu Hotels, The Kahala's rooms are 'immediately embracing.
All the things that make a person feel happy and balanced - light, beauty, cleanliness, order - greet you when you walk into the room.'
Superior comfort amenities are in every room or suite at this private oceanside resort, with only the finest mattresses and fine linens, European toiletries, fluffy-soft chenille robes, oversized showerheads, and dual vanity sinks. View our Hawaii vacation packages and book today!
Check In Times & Policies
- Check-in time: after 3pm
- Check-out time: 12 noon
- Overnight parking is $32 per night
- Dog program available for $150, dogs must be under 25lbs. Sample dog waiver form required at check in (pdf).
All rates are subject to Hawaii state excise and hotel room taxes which currently total 13.962%. All rates and room location requests are subject to category availability. Credit card information is required at the time of booking.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort has 306 Rooms and 32 Suites with inner and outer connecting rooms available on request. ADA compliant rooms available in select categories.
Kahala Family Plan
Rates are based on one or two adults per room. There is no additional charge for children 17 years and under when staying in the same room with the parent and utilizing existing bedding. Bedding type of one king or two double beds may be requested at time of booking but not guaranteed.
- Four (4) persons per room or suite. 3rd adult charge is $100 per night and 4th adult charge is an additional $100 per night. Additional bedding is $75 per rollaway bed daily plus taxes (maximum 2 additional beds).
- Six (6) persons for a 2 bedroom suite.
- Additional bedding is $75 per rollaway bed daily plus taxes (maximum 2 additional beds).
Complimentary To All Our Guest Rooms
- Welcome "oishibori" cool towel at check-in
- Aloha Lei greeting
- Internet access in guest rooms and public areas (Lobby, Veranda, Pool). Increased bandwidth will be available at a nominal charge.
- Daily newspaper
- 24 hour use of CHI Health & Fitness Center’s work out facilities, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Resort Shopping Shuttle to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Waikiki and Kahala Mall
- Business Center computer work stations with Free Internet access (30 minutes)
- Twice daily maid service
“Right on the Most Beautiful Beach”
"Just spent 5 days at The Kahala that is set on the most beautiful private beach. The rooms were huge and the bed was so comfortable! Food was fabulous and so were the spa treatments. We went canoeing and saw a family of sea turtles and swimming with the dolphins was the most amazing incredible experience and to top it off you can watch them in the lagoon every day...very special place."
Room Tip: Beachfront rooms or rooms overlooking the dolphin lagoon are super special.....Susie, Melbourne, Australia - as seen on TripAdvisor July 2014
2016 Property Map & Policies
2016 Deposit & Cancellation Policy
Rooms & Suites: One-night room and tax deposit processed at time of reservation. One-night cancellation charge processed for cancellations and no-shows received within 7 days of scheduled arrival.
Signature Suites: Two-night room and tax deposit due at time of reservation and refundable if cancellation occurs 30 days prior to arrival date. Full nonrefundable prepayment required 30 days prior to arrival. For reservation made within 30 days of arrival, full non-refundable pre-payment required.
For individual reservation of 10 nights or more, deposit of 20% of the total stay required at time of booking. Other rates and restrictions apply for Advance Purchase rate plans and the December Holiday stay period (December 19 to January 2).
Holiday Policy: For dates of stay from December 20, 2016 to January 2, 2017 (inclusive) the minimum stay requirements are:
- Three (3) nights for arrivals December 23rd - 25th
- Five (5) nights for arrivals December 26th- 31st
- Three (3) nights for arrivals on January 1st
Deposits: A two night room and tax will be charged at the time of booking and will become non-refundable and non-transferable on May 1, 2016. A non-refundable prepayment including taxes for the remaining nights up through January 2, 2017 will be charged on October 3, 2016. A non-refundable prepayment for all room nights and taxes are required for any bookings made after October 3, 2016. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.