Some Like Them Thin!
It just wouldn’t be breakfast at The Kahala without those yummy thin pancakes soaked in maple syrup and butter. A breakfast original, The Kahala’s thin pancakes are something our guests simply can’t live without. So here’s the recipe you can take home along with a couple of packages of Pancake Mix available in Plumeria Beach House. It’s The Kahala way to start a brand new day! At home, just mix up a batch, keep calm and pretend you are at The Kahala! Bon Appetit!
Enjoy the delicious Kahala thin pancakes from your home for $15.
Kahala Thin Pancake Mix (10 oz) contains bread flour, sugar, salt.
Kahala Thin Pancakes with Maple Butter Recipe
YIELDS 16 PANCAKES
To be added to the pancake mix:
- 4 Eggs
- 2 c Pancake Mix
- 2⁄3 c Milk
- 1⁄4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix the eggs and pancake mix until smooth.
- Gradually add in milk and vanilla, then strain.
- Preheat a Teflon non-stick pan over medium heat, gently ladle in 1 - 1
- 1⁄2 oz of the thin pancake batter. Allow to cook 1 minute or until light golden brown on each side.
- Remove from pan and place on a sheet pan to cool or serve immediately.
YIELDS 18 OZ
- 8 oz Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 c Maple Syrup
Cream butter while gradually adding in maple syrup.
Filed under: Pancakes