About the Resort
The Kahala Hotel & Resort
is the premier luxury destination resort in Honolulu, just minutes from the shopping and nightlife beyond Kahala.
This is a legendary resort renowned for the sheer beauty and charm of its rooms and suites, for the innovation of its restaurants and lounges, for the splendor of its banquet rooms, and for the graceful service and friendliness of its staff.
What sets The Kahala apart is its resort setting reminiscent of luxury neighbor island resorts, yet we are so close to Waikiki and all of Honolulu's shopping, sightseeing and attractions, and its reputation for fine and friendly service.
This section will give you a taste of the features that are so much a part of a stay at this hotel and why our guests keep coming back. Whether you are visiting us for the first time or a return guest, you will find that we have prepared everything to ensure a wonderful stay with us. Aloha and E komo mai.
The hotel is just fantástico. Accommodations large, beautifully appointed rooms overlooking the wonderful sea or the golf course.
Have bathrobes and slippers. Impeccable cleanliness. It is a private beach, beautiful, just a few kilometers from the bustling Waikiki. Feet in the sand restaurant with delicious edibles, in addition to other restaurants serving international buffet and Japanese food. Customer spectacular with very well trained employees.
~ Ciksi (Sao Paulo, SP) on 06/07/13.
Stay date: Sep 2012 Trip Advisor
Services & Amenities
Rooms & Suites
- 306 spacious guest rooms
- 32 opulently appointed suites
- All rooms and suites in light tropical palettes and island touches in Kahala Chic style
Spa: 9 private spa treatment suites, each 550 square feet and setting new standards in personalized spa luxury
- Each with personal relaxation area, changing area, private shower and bath
- Dozens of superlative treatments, all carried out by our qualified therapists
Activities: full range of activities, both in and out of the sun
- Meet the dolphins and other sea animals at our own private lagoon
- Superb pool and secluded white sand swimming beach
- CHI Health & Energy Fitness Center with state of the art equipment and exercise classes overlooking the ocean
- Many other sports available, including surfing, and scuba
- Keiki Club – supervised fun for kids
- Designer shopping including our own Kahala Boutique and Kahala Sun and Surf.
Dining options at The Kahala Resort
- Hoku's - award-winning, signature restaurant for contemporary Island cuisine
- Plumeria Beach House - ala carte and buffet menus
- The Veranda - popular patio setting for afternoon tea and nightly entertainment
- Seaside Grill - outdoor dining or cocktails in a tranquil ambience with a view of the ocean
- Arancino - The Kahala's style of Italian fare with house made pastas and brick oven pizzas.
- 24-Hour Room Service - A favorite way for guests to dine in the privacy of their room or suite
Business: banquet and meeting facilities for up to 450 guests
- Choice of function rooms including two ballrooms, one with variable ambient light
- Fully-equipped Business Center
- High Speed Wireless Internet access is available at the pool and beach area. It is also available in all the function rooms, at The Veranda, Lobby and Dolphin Lagoon
- Award-winning Convention Services team
Service: Subtle. Discreet. Observant.
- The bed that is better than heaven; non-allergenic foam pillows available on request
- Many of our staff have been with us for over 20 years, and recognize and address returning guests by name
- Beach Cabanas with food and beverage service to pamper you while you relax beside the ocean. Beach Cabanas and food and beverage service provided for a fee.
- Valet or self-parking is available for $28 per day
- Complimentary Internet access
(NO RESORT FEE)
- Welcome "oishibori" cool towel at check-in
- Aloha Lei greeting
- Daily newspaper
- Use of CHI Health & Fitness Center’s work out facilities, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Resort Shopping Shuttle to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Waikiki and Kahala Mall
- Business Center computer work stations with Free Internet access (30 minutes)
- 2 Complimentary bottles of water in room daily at turndown
- Bottled water for runners
- Introductory Surfing lessons and Stand up paddleboard clinics (Wednesday to Friday)
- Free Locksafe system in the room
- Free morning coffee at Plumeria Beach House
- Free refreshment fruit water at the lobby
- Free Baby Crib
- Free Beach Towel Rental
- Free Beach Furniture rental (except cabana)