The Kahala Club is a rewards program that rewards our guests who book directly with us exclusive membership privileges when you stay at The Kahala Hotel & Resort. Exclusive benefits start immediately upon sign up.
No, membership in the club is always free. Simply enroll online or at the front desk. You will earn exclusive benefits from day one booking directly with us for your next stay.
There are three levels to the The Kahala Club Rewards Program. All guests receive benefits immediately upon enrollment by booking directly through us. By booking direct, you will receive benefits found nowhere else.
What is Signature and Legacy Levels and how do I earn that status?
The Kahala Club Signature is earned by earning 10,000 points in a calendar year. The Kahala Club Legacy is earned by earning 30,000 points in a calendar year.
How do I earn Points?
2 Points for every dollar is earned toward room revenue spent. 1 Point for every dollar is earned toward Food and Beverage revenue spent at our resort owned and operated outlets. (Seaside Grill, Plumeria Beach House, The Veranda, Hoku’s and Room Service – Taxes, Gratuities, and Service Charges are excluded).
Do points expire?
Points are earned in a calendar year. A "calendar year" is defined as January 1 - December 31 of each year. Members that qualify for the Signature or Legacy levels will receive full benefits for the remainder of the current year and the following year. Once the member has reached the Signature or Legacy level, the member may keep such status for the calendar year in which the tier was earned and the subsequent calendar year. Members must re-qualify for the tier status each calendar year and will lose the level status if the points earned are not sufficient.
Can I look up my progress online?
Yes, everyone will have access to a real-time website that will track and show stay history, your details and points.
What if I am missing a stay or points on my membership?
If your online account seems to be missing points or stays, please complete a Past Stay Credit Request form: https://www.kahalaresort.com/past-stay. A Past Stay Request may not be requested dates of stay before August 15, 2017. Please see terms & conditions. Please provide the details of your past stay on the form so we may correctly review and validate for your membership. Only reservations booked directly with The Kahala Hotel & Resort after August 15, 2017, will be valid for rewards.
Can I earn points for multiple rooms?
Yes, as long as the member pays for the charges on the room, the member will earn points against the revenue spent. The member profile must be attached to the reservation.
Can I earn points by booking through Expedia, Travelocity, or other agents?
No, you must directly with the resort on our website Kahalaresort.com or calling direct.
Are there any special packages that I need to book or codes to receive my benefits?
Yes, benefits are only available when you book direct with a non-qualified available rate. If you book one of the select rates directly, you will receive the benefits you have earned. You must have a valid membership before making reservations. The member rewards benefits are only valid with the following rates:
Daily Room Rate
Book 60 Days Early and Save 15%
Every 4th Night Free & Breakfast
Kahala Celebrations Package
Kahala Breakfast Inclusive
Qualified Rates such as Kama'aina, AAA and Senior Discounts would not apply. The Romantic Celebration, Suite Celebration and Spa Celebration packages do not qualify for benefits.
How do I book exclusive offers online?
After you have successfully created your Kahala Club Rewards membership you can claim your rewards when making a reservation, please call our reservations team toll free at 1 (844) 724.7672 or book online and use the special promotion code KVIP to browse the exclusive rooms and rates. BOOK NOW
Terms and Conditions (Kahala Club Rewards)
You agree that:
(a) You have read, understood and accepted these Program Rules; and
(b) You consent to the Company's processing of data that is personal to you, and disclosure of such data to third parties, in accordance with the Kahala Hotel & Resort’s privacy statement. The Kahala Hotel & Resort, referred to as Resort.
1. Participation in the Kahala Club Program is subject to the Program Rules, rules, regulations, policies and procedures that the Resort may, in its discretion, adopt from time to time. The Resort may amend the Program Rules at any time without notice. The Resort has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
2. The accumulation of Points is subject to the Program Rules. Each Kahala Club Rewards Member is responsible for reading the Program Rules, newsletters, and Account statements in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the Kahala Club Rewards Program, as well as the structure for earning rewards.
3. The Rewards structure is subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at the Resort's discretion, with or without notice. The number of Points required to achieve status may be substantially increased or decreased, and restrictions on earning points may be changed at any time.
4. The Resort has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Rewards Program Rules, Benefits and reward levels at any time, with or without notice. The Resort may, among other things: a) increase or decrease the number of Points needed to earn Club Rewards, Signature, or Legacy status; b) change program benefits.
5. Additionally, the Resort has the right to terminate the Kahala Club Rewards Program by providing written notice to its Members three months in advance of Kahala Club Rewards Program termination. In that event, the right to earn Points and receive membership benefits may end three months after notification, no matter the extent of Kahala Club Reward Member participation in the Program. The Resort may terminate the Rewards Program earlier in whole or in part in any jurisdiction(s) if required to do so by applicable law.
6. After applying to the Rewards Program, a Membership Account will be opened and a Membership Number will be assigned to each applicant. Upon receiving this number, an individual becomes a Member eligible to earn Kahala Club Rewards Program Points.
7. POINTS EXPIRATION POLICY: Members must remain active in the Rewards Programs to retain Points they accumulate within a calendar year.
8. The Kahala Club Rewards Program is owned and operated by Resortrust Hawaii LLC, dba, The Kahala Hotel & Resort.
9. The Resort has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules, and all questions or disputes regarding these Program Rules will be resolved by the Resort in its sole discretion.
Conditions of Enrollment
1. Only individuals are eligible for Rewards Program membership, and each individual may maintain only one Membership Account. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll as Kahala Club Rewards Program Members.
2. Employees of the Resort are eligible to participate in the Kahala Club Rewards Program but may only earn points on stays that are booked with regular published rates. Colleague rates and special rates will not earn points toward room or incidental revenues.
3. Accrued Points do not constitute property of the Member. Points accrued by a Kahala Club Rewards Program Member are for the Member's benefit only and may not be transferred to anyone.
4. The information the Kahala Club Rewards Member provides to the Resort when completing this application is processed in the Resort’s computer systems. Communication of relevant information is important to administering the Kahala Club Rewards Program and providing the Member with the opportunity to maximize the benefits of Membership. We will only disclose Member information to: The Kahala Hotel & Resort, person(s) authorized by the Member; email service providers and mail houses that process mail for such entities; and marketing companies that provide services to The Kahala Hotel & Resort, in each case for the following purposes: 1) in order to better service the Membership Account and preferences by keeping the Member informed of Account status and activities through printed or electronic statements; 2) to assess entitlement to benefits; 3) to collect and process Member charges incurred in our facilities; 4) to offer the Member additional products and services; 5) to send periodic satisfaction or market research surveys; 6) to offer the Member products or services from select reputable companies with whom we have a strategic relationship because the we believe their offerings will be of interest to Member. In choosing to become a Kahala Club Rewards Program Member, the Member consents to receive all of the kinds of information described above. However, Member will be given the opportunity to define and modify mailing preferences.