Explore the Press Room for The Kahala Hotel & Resort
THE KAHALA HOTEL & RESORT PREPARES FOR SUCCESSFUL YEAR AHEAD WITH GROUP MARKET
For Immediate Release
The Kahala Offers Special 50th Anniversary Amenity for Groups Booked in 2014
As The Kahala celebrates its Golden Jubilee in 2014, it is making sure all groups are treated to an anniversary special. All group guests checking in as part of the resort’s Perfect Meetings package will be welcomed by a glass of sparkling wine and a golddipped chocolate strawberry. Turndown treats for this golden year at The Kahala include story cards of Kahala past and present as well as a 50th anniversary chocolate.
The Kahala Spa teams up with Catering & Convention Services at legendary resort to provide the pampered and wellness factor to group programs at The Kahala.
- SUP Yoga Class and Group Exercise: Meeting attendees can start their day (or end the day!) with a Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Yoga Class or any personalized group class including Boot Camp on the Beach, Yoga and Gentle Stretch, and much more.
- Breakout Sessions, Option #1: Have your team do a little Tai Chi during a break out session complete with Asian-inspired health snacks and drinks.
- Breakout Sessions, Option #2: Reward your team with a mini-massage or
- massages throughout the meeting day. A little relaxation and indulgence helps with creativity!
- Meeting Break: Get your meeting attendees to wake up, stretch and improve their health by offering five minute stretching sessions, yoga or guided meditation throughout the day.
- Awards Night Primping: Our salon can offer manicures and pedicures (for both men and women!) as well as hair styling to look your best for the big event.
- Reward Executives and Top Employees: Private exercise classes, yoga and massage are available on request to treat those on your team who’ve worked very hard and deserve some pampering and extra attention.
Note – Prices are available upon request.
The Kahala offers Enhanced Online Services for Meeting Planners.
Groups at The Kahala can take advantage of the resort’s web rooming list options. Attendees can book their own reservations with the group block online via the Web. In addition, it allows Web booking over dates pre and post the group dates at either the group rate or a transient rate.
For the meeting planner, the rooming list can be uploaded or typed online via the Web with the ability to update and change. The meeting planner then has the ability to download reservation data and generate name labels. The web booking pages can be customized to the group with the company logos or photos, or property photos of event venues for each group.
Meet The Kahala Group Sales Team
Roger Bright, Director of Sales
Roy Butteling, Regional Sales Manager
Keni Sumpter, Regional Sales Manager
Janice Ishihara, Regional Sales Manager
Kerry Kuhl, Regional Sales Manager