Whether you are a returning guest with a favorite room, a head of state traveling with an entourage for business, newlyweds on a romantic getaway, or an extended family making memories one fabulous beach day at a time, you'll find the comfort, flexibility, and luxury of The Kahala Hotel & Resort’s room and suite accommodations legendary.
As one magazine has described us...
The Kahala's rooms are 'immediately embracing.
All the things that make a person feel happy and balanced - light, beauty, cleanliness, order - greet you when you walk into the room.'
Kahala Chic is the name we’ve given to the residential style luxury you’ll find in every room or suite at this private oceanside resort. Superior comfort amenities are in every room, with only the finest mattresses and fine linens, European toiletries, fluffy-soft chenille robes, oversized showerheads, and his & hers dual vanity sinks.
Artistic touches from prints by early 20th Century French artist Paul Jacoulet and famous Hawaii graphic designer John Melville Kelly, to cultural artifacts and sculptures and sea shell shadow boxes adorn the walls. View our Hawaii vacation packages and book today!
“Right on the most beautiful beach”
Just spent 5 days at The Kahala that is set on the most beautiful private beach. The rooms were huge and the bed was sooooo comfortable! Food was fabulous and so were the spa treatments. We went canoeing and saw a family of sea turtles and swimming with the dolphins was the most amazing incredible experience and to top it off you can watch them in the lagoon every day...very special place.
Room Tip: Beachfront rooms or rooms overlooking the dolphin lagoon are super special.....Susie27868, Melbourne, Australia
- as seen on TripAdvisor July 2014
Modern amenities such as wireless high speed internet connectivity, LCD flat screen TVs, and new style coffeemakers keep you ready to conduct business from our functional in-room desks. Kahala Chic is where the magic of hospitality and comfort is anchored by our unique island ambience—from the lively hibiscus print carpeting to the tropical rattan ceiling fans.
Come stay with us...
You’ll feel right at home in our island paradise!
Complimentary To All Our Guest Rooms
- Lei and Oshibori greeting
- Internet access in guest rooms and public areas (Lobby, Veranda, Pool). Increased bandwidth will be available at a nominal charge.
- Daily Newspaper
- Resort Shuttle service to Waikiki, Ala Moana Mall, and Kahala Mall
- Nightly Turndown with bottled water
- Twice daily maid service
- 24 hour access to CHI Health & Fitness Center
- 30 minute use of workstation at Resort Business Center
- In-room tea and coffee making amenities, as well as complimentary morning coffee or tea in Lower Lobby between 5:30am to 7:30am
Check-In Time: after 3pm
Check-Out Time: 12 noon
All rates are subject to Hawaii state excise and hotel room taxes which currently total 13.962%. All rates and room location requests are subject to category availability. Credit card information is required at the time of booking.
Kahala Family Plan
Rates are based on one or two adults per room.
- Dates of Stay in 2014: Three (3) persons per room or suite.
- Dates of Stay in 2015: Four (4) persons per room or suite.
- Six (6) persons for a 2 bedroom suite.
There is no additional charge for children 17 years and under when staying in the same room with the parent and utilizing existing bedding. Bedding type of one king or two double beds may be requested at time of booking but not guaranteed.
- For dates of stay in 2014: 3rd adult charge is $175 per night, includes a rollaway bed. Extra bed charge for children in an additional $66.00 daily plus tax, maximum one per room.
- For dates of stay in 2015: 3rd adult charge is $100 per night and 4th adult charge is an additional $100 per night. Additional bedding is $75 per rollaway bed daily plus taxes (maximum 2 additional beds).
- Two rooms requiring connecting doors must be confirmed in advance by calling Kahala Reservations directly, a $150.00 plus tax one time charge will be applied to guarantee the rooms.
Overnight parking is $28 per night.
306 Rooms and 32 Suites with inner and outer connecting rooms available on request. ADA compliant rooms available in select categories.
Pet program available for $150, pets must be under 40lbs.
For multiple reservations of 3 to 9 rooms, one night deposit at time of booking required. Group agreement required for 10 rooms or more. For individual reservation of 10 nights or more, deposit of 20% of the total stay required at time of booking. Other rates and restrictions apply for Advance Purchase rate plans and the December Holiday stay period.
A one-night cancellation charge will be processed for cancellations and no-shows received within 3 days of scheduled arrival.
For our suites, a two-night room and tax deposit is processed at time of reservation and a two-night cancellation charge will be processed or cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival.
For our Signature Suites, a two-night room and tax deposit, is due at the time of reservation. This deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs 30 days prior to arrival date. Full pre-payment is required 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. If the reservation is made within 30 days of arrival, full non-refundable pre-payment will be required.
Other rates and restrictions apply for the December Holiday period. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.