As one magazine has described us...
Among Oahu Hotels, The Kahala's rooms are 'immediately embracing.
All the things that make a person feel happy and balanced - light, beauty, cleanliness, order - greet you when you walk into the room.'
Superior comfort amenities are in every room or suite at this private oceanside resort, with only the finest mattresses and fine linens, European toiletries, fluffy-soft chenille robes, oversized showerheads, and dual vanity sinks. View our Hawaii vacation packages and book today!
Come stay with us...
You’ll feel right at home in our island paradise!
“Right on the Most Beautiful Beach”
"Just spent 5 days at The Kahala that is set on the most beautiful private beach. The rooms were huge and the bed was so comfortable! Food was fabulous and so were the spa treatments. We went canoeing and saw a family of sea turtles and swimming with the dolphins was the most amazing incredible experience and to top it off you can watch them in the lagoon every day...very special place."
Room Tip: Beachfront rooms or rooms overlooking the dolphin lagoon are super special.....Susie, Melbourne, Australia - as seen on TripAdvisor July 2014
Complimentary To All Our Guest Rooms
- Welcome "oishibori" cool towel at check-in
- Aloha Lei greeting
- Internet access in guest rooms and public areas (Lobby, Veranda, Pool). Increased bandwidth will be available at a nominal charge.
- Daily newspaper
- 24 hour use of CHI Health & Fitness Center’s work out facilities, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Resort Shopping Shuttle to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Waikiki and Kahala Mall
- Business Center computer work stations with Free Internet access (30 minutes)
- Twice daily maid service
- 2 Complimentary bottles of water in room daily at turndown
- Jogging Station at the front desk providing bottled water, cold towels and a jogging map
- Introductory Surfing lessons and Stand up paddleboard clinics (Wednesday to Friday)
- Free Locksafe system in the room
- In-room tea and coffee making amenities, as well as complimentary morning coffee or tea in Lower Lobby between 5:30am to 7:30am
- Free Baby Crib
- Free Beach Towel Rental
- Free Beach Furniture rental (except cabana)
- Free Bicycle rental (rental arranged by concierge)
Property Map & Policies
306 Rooms and 32 Suites with inner and outer connecting rooms available on request. ADA compliant rooms available in select categories.
- Check-in time: after 3pm
- Check-out time: 12 noon
- Overnight parking is $28 per night.
- Pet program available for $150, pets must be under 25lbs. Sample pet waiver form required at check in (pdf).
Kahala Family Plan
Rates are based on one or two adults per room. There is no additional charge for children 17 years and under when staying in the same room with the parent and utilizing existing bedding. Bedding type of one king or two double beds may be requested at time of booking but not guaranteed.
All rates are subject to Hawaii state excise and hotel room taxes which currently total 13.962%. All rates and room location requests are subject to category availability. Credit card information is required at the time of booking.
Four (4) persons per room or suite. 3rd adult charge is $100 per night and 4th adult charge is an additional $100 per night. Additional bedding is $75 per rollaway bed daily plus taxes (maximum 2 additional beds).
Six (6) persons for a 2 bedroom suite.
Additional bedding is $75 per rollaway bed daily plus taxes (maximum 2 additional beds).
Two rooms requiring connecting doors must be confirmed in advance by calling Kahala Reservations directly, a $150.00 plus tax one time charge will be applied to guarantee the rooms.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
For multiple reservations of 3 to 9 rooms, one night deposit at time of booking required. Group agreement required for 10 rooms or more. For individual reservation of 10 nights or more, deposit of 20% of the total stay required at time of booking. Other rates and restrictions apply for Advance Purchase rate plans and the December Holiday stay period.
One-night cancellation charge processed for cancellations and no-shows received within 3 days of scheduled arrival.
Two-night room and tax deposit processed at time of reservation. Two-night cancellation charge processed for cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival.
Two-night room and tax deposit due at time of reservation and refundable if cancellation occurs 30 days prior to arrival date. Full nonrefundable prepayment required 30 days prior to arrival. For reservation made within 30 days of arrival, full non-refundable pre-payment required.