The Kahala Hotel & Resort is easily accessible from the airport using the driving directions below.
From Honolulu International Airport
- While in Honolulu International Airport, follow signs of "Airport Exit"
- Take the H-1 Freeway East for 13 miles toward Waikiki/Honolulu
- Please Exit at 26B - Waialae Avenue
- Turn Right onto Hunakai Street at the Second Stoplight
- Continue 1.2 miles to Kahala Avenue
- Turn Left onto Kahala Avenue and this street ends at The Kahala Hotel & Resort
E Komo Mai - we hope to welcome you soon!
Airport transfers are available at a charge. Guests are greeted at the baggage claim for chauffeured transfers to the Resort (notapplicable for international arrivals).
Please contact the concierge to make arrangements at (808) 739.8911 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For your convenience, please use the contact us form to send an email.
- For Hotel Guests: Valet or self-parking is available for $28.00 per day.
- For Visitors: Valet or self-parking is 4 hours complimentary with validation.
- Valet - $5.00 / 20 minutes without validation
- Self-parking - $5.00 / 20 minutes without validation
- Lost Tickets - $60.00
Hertz car rental is located on site for car rentals.
Airport Taxi's are available outside baggage claim for transportation toThe Kahala Hotel & Resort for approximately $45 one way. Kahala Kai, the exclusive resort taxi, can be reserved for transportation tothe airport by contacting the Bell Desk at (808) 739.8888.
Vehicle (Maximum Passengers)
Executive Sedan (3 Passengers)
Cadillac SUV (5 Passengers)
Limousine (6 Passengers)
Sprinter Van (12 Passengers)
Mercedes S550 (3 Passengers)
Party Bus (16 Passengers)
Arrival (Airport to Resort)
Departure (Resort to Airport)
Airport pick-up area
- International - Outside Customs (1st Exit)
- Domestic & Interisland - Arriving Gate (Hawaiian Airlines Only)
- Mokulele - Outside Baggage Claim
Foreign speaking drivers available on request at no additional charge (Japanese, Korean and Chinese)
- Complimentary shuttle to Waikiki, Ala Moana Shopping Center and Kahala Mall. View Shuttle Schedule (pdf)
- Waikiki Shopping Plaza taxi, rate is approximately USD 20 one way
The shuttle provides transportation to Waikiki, Ala Moana Shopping Center and Kahala Mall. In Waikiki, the shuttle stops at the DFS Galleria (Duty Free Shoppers) located in the heart of Waikiki. DFS Galleria offers an assortment of brand stores including Cartier, Hermes and Prada. In addition, a variety of restaurants are available for dining in Waikiki and you can enjoy the nightly activity of street performers. View Shuttle Schedule (pdf)