Dining choices at The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Arancino at The Kahala
The award-winning Arancino at The Kahala, known for its classic, yet innovative and modern Italian cuisine, is celebrating two years since opening at The Kahala Hotel & Resort, and is debuting new creations that will tantalize its guests’ senses of sight, taste and smell.
Arancino at The Kahala features two course menu options for those who want to experience Executive Chef Daisuke Hamamoto’s favorites paired with Grand Master Sommelier Shinya Tasaki’s wine selections.In addition to course offerings, they offer an a la carte menu as well.Menu options include antipasti, insalata, primi, secondi, pizza, and dolce offerings.
Under the direction of Executive Chef Daisuke Hamamoto, guests can discover an extraordinary epicurean experience.
- Hybrid Italian cuisine
- Al fresco dining with 60 outdoor seats
- Private dining area with a vaulted ceiling for up to 14 guests
- Display kitchen showcasing Chef Daisuke Hamamoto’s and his culinary team at work
- Live Accordion (and other) performances nightly
- Marra Forni brick pizza oven