7 Reasons To Book Direct
The legendary Kahala has been the special vacation resort for five generations. It’s a little bit like a neighboring island destination resort because of its location away from the crowd, but it’s a short ride to all the excitement and shopping of Waikiki. The award-winning Kahala Hotel & Resort, offers you 7 reasons to book your Oahu vacation with us directly on our website, by calling The Kahala reservations team or your favorite travel agent.
Your Kahala Reservation Team Hours of Operation (Hawaii Standard Time)
Monday - Friday from 6 am to 8 pm
Saturday - Sunday from 7 am to 6 pm
1.800.367.2525 Toll Free (US & Canada)
- Best Rate Guarantee. Our website and reservations team offer the best rates, guaranteed. If you find a rate on another website lower than the best available Internet rate on the www.kahalaresort.com website, for the same room type and dates, rate payment requirements (e.g. full prepayment) and restrictions, we will not only match the lower rate you have found, but will also reward you for bringing it to our attention! The Kahala Hotel & Resort will adjust your rate for the nights for which the lower rate was found, plus give you a FREE upgrade to the next available room type. Learn More: http://www.kahalaresort.com/best_rate_guarantee
- Insider’s Knowledge. Our reservations team can assist you with ‘insider’s knowledge’ of the resort and destination. Our agents are located at The Kahala Hotel & Resort and have the best knowledge of the destination. If you have a question on a room or suite they can’t answer — they have been known to physically go to the room in question to provide the answer. If you have special requests, adjoining rooms, special amenities, The Kahala reservation’s team offers VIP service to all callers. Not just the presidents, international royalty and celebrities that have stayed at This legendary hideaway Hawaii resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district.
- Flexibility. It is easy to make changes to your reservation, without additional expense or hassle. And, we only request a credit card guarantee – not a full prepayment. You will not be charged if plans change or you need to cancel within our cancellation period*.
- Convenience. Your reservation, your way. You can book online from our website, email us at email@example.com, or call our friendly Kahala reservation team. The Kahala reservations agents are experienced and and the best source if you have questions. No one has better knowledge of the resort and the destination.
- Complete Vacation Planning. We can connect you with The Kahala concierge team to help you plan the vacation of your dreams. We can arrange Oahu activities fit for your kind of fun in the air, land or sea.
- Service Excellence. The Kahala is known for dedication to discreet and thoughtful service which sets it apart. From making a reservation to arranging transportation on departure, the team at The Kahala is at your service.
- Other reasons? Our spacious rooms and suites, our award winning Spa, five uniquely scintillating restaurants, generous doses of aloha from our staff, and a magnificent white sand beach to enjoy in each other’s company.
*Cancellation Policy: For Rooms a one-night cancellation charge will be processed for cancellations and no-shows received within 3 days of scheduled arrival. For our suites, a two-night room and tax deposit is processed at time of reservation and a two-night cancellation charge will be processed or cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival. For our Signature Suites, a two-night room and tax deposit, is due at the time of reservation. This deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs 30 days prior to arrival date. Full pre-payment is required 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. If the reservation is made within 30 days of arrival, full non-refundable pre-payment will be required. Other rates and restrictions apply for the December Holiday period. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.