50 Ways to Love Kahala
We Have 50 Reasons Why You Should Book The Kahala Hotel & Resort
The legendary Kahala has been the special vacation resort for five generations. It’s a little bit like a neighboring island destination resort because of its location away from the crowd, but it’s a short ride to all the excitement and shopping of Waikiki. We start our 50th anniversary celebrations with the introduction of our Celebrations packages, loaded with added value to make your first or 50th stay at The Kahala the best ever.
Other reasons? Our spacious rooms and suites, our award winning Spa, five uniquely scintillating restaurants, generous doses of aloha from our staff, and a magnificent white sand beach to enjoy in each other’s company.
- The Kahala Chandliers. Beautiful glints of light shine through colorful pieces of sea glass.
- The Pristine Beach. The Kahala Hotel & Resort is situated on an 800 foot secluded, ivory sand beach.
- The Orchid Wall. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change - buddha. Way #3 the simple beauty of our Orchid Wall.
- The Dolphin Lagoon. Our loving resident dolphins they will always put a smile on your face #dolphinquest
- High Tea at The Veranda. Classic Afternoon Tea... Delicious savories and sweets. Learn More
- The Kahala Keiki (Kids) Club
- The Kahala Spa
- Holidays at The Kahala
- The Green Sea Turtles "Honu" in The Kahala's 26,000 sq.ft. Lagoon
- Swim with Dolphins