The Kahala Hawaiian Wellness Tour
Led by the experienced team from Hawaiian Fresh Farms, take part in a relaxing Hawaiian meditation and stretching session, hear ancient stories while taking a scenic nature walk, and learn through hands-on demonstrations about native Hawaiian wellness practices. This tour will invigorate, uplift and educate you with Hawaii‘s rich cultural practices that promote vitality and health.
- Gourmet breakfast and lunch, featuring fresh, locally grown ingredients
- Traditional ‘awa ceremony
- Sessions on Hawaiian herbal remedies, aromatherapy stress reduction and more...
The Honorable Governor David Ige recognized The Kahala Hotel & Resort with the 2015 Governor's Green Business Award for its ongoing sustainable efforts, which included solid waste reduction, recycling, energy efficiency and water conservation.
Pictured Left to Right:
- Luis P. Salaveria, Director, DBEDT
- Ellen Mansfield, Assistant Director of Engineering, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Spring Chang, Director of Spa and Recreation, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Governor David Ige, State of Hawaii
- Cerise Nakaima, Catering & Conference Administrative Assistant, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Denise Anderson, Purchasing Manager, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Guests of The Kahala Hotel & Resort will always feel well cared-for. Every guestroom and suite in our luxury hotel is stocked with amenities to ensure that your stay is completely comfortable. It’s the small things, the fine touches. We offer 24-hour in-room dining, and a concierge staff including two Les Clefs D'Or Concierge. We are also prepared for your business needs with reliable complimentary Internet service, and a 24-hour state-of-the-art business center. The hospitality suite on the first floor ensures comfort and convenience for all guests.
GOLDEN KEYS TO THE CITY OF HONOLULU MEANS DISTINCTIVE SERVICE AT THE KAHALA HOTEL & RESORT
The resort has two concierge members on staff with the prestigious “golden keys” or “Les Clefs d’Or.” Les Clefs d’Or USA is an exclusive international association of professional hotel concierges to ensure five-star customer care is flawlessly executed.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort has two Golden Keys Concierge Hotel in Honolulu Hawaii
The Kahala Spa In Room Bath Menu
No time to visit The Kahala Spa? Let our spa come to you. Choose from a delicious collection of in-room bath treatments composed of essential Kahala Spa bath products. Each treatment is good for multiple baths so you can enjoy them during your stay or after you return home.