The Honorable Governor David Ige recognized The Kahala Hotel & Resort with the 2015 Governor's Green Business Award for its ongoing sustainable efforts, which included solid waste reduction, recycling, energy efficiency and water conservation.
Pictured Left to Right:
- Luis P. Salaveria, Director, DBEDT
- Ellen Mansfield, Assistant Director of Engineering, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Spring Chang, Director of Spa and Recreation, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Governor David Ige, State of Hawaii
- Cerise Nakaima, Catering & Conference Administrative Assistant, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Denise Anderson, Purchasing Manager, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Guests of The Kahala Hotel & Resort will always feel well cared-for. Every guestroom and suite in our luxury hotel is stocked with amenities to ensure that your stay is completely comfortable. It’s the small things, the fine touches. We offer 24-hour in-room dining, and a concierge staff including two Les Clefs D'Or Concierge. We are also prepared for your business needs with reliable complimentary Internet service, and a 24-hour state-of-the-art business center. The hospitality suite on the first floor ensures comfort and convenience for all guests.
GOLDEN KEYS TO THE CITY OF HONOLULU MEANS DISTINCTIVE SERVICE AT THE KAHALA HOTEL & RESORT
The resort has two concierge members on staff with the prestigious “golden keys” or “Les Clefs d’Or.” Les Clefs d’Or USA is an exclusive international association of professional hotel concierges to ensure five-star customer care is flawlessly executed.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort has two Golden Keys Concierge Hotel in Honolulu Hawaii
Happy Earth Day!
The Kahala Hotel & Resort is proud to celebrate Earth Day and would like to share our green practices. Our goal is to minimize the carbon footprint in our environment with sustainable efforts.