Entries Tagged as '50 Ways to Love Kahala'
Carefully prepared by our chefs, the Chocolate Macadamia Nuts are a delectable delight. Made fresh daily, premium quality Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts are combined with the highest quality tempered chocolate. They are then packaged by hand in our custom-designed boxes and tied with a satin ribbon. They are available exclusively at the resort and make memorable gifts for anyone on your list. Available individually as dark, milk, white chocolate, blonde or a selection of all four. They are sold per half pound or by pound.
The Honorable Governor David Ige recognized The Kahala Hotel & Resort with the 2015 Governor's Green Business Award for its ongoing sustainable efforts, which included solid waste reduction, recycling, energy efficiency and water conservation.
Pictured Left to Right:
- Luis P. Salaveria, Director, DBEDT
- Ellen Mansfield, Assistant Director of Engineering, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Spring Chang, Director of Spa and Recreation, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Governor David Ige, State of Hawaii
- Cerise Nakaima, Catering & Conference Administrative Assistant, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Denise Anderson, Purchasing Manager, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Guests of The Kahala Hotel & Resort will always feel well cared-for. Every guestroom and suite in our luxury hotel is stocked with amenities to ensure that your stay is completely comfortable. It’s the small things, the fine touches. We offer 24-hour in-room dining, and a concierge staff including two Les Clefs D'Or Concierge. We are also prepared for your business needs with reliable complimentary Internet service, and a 24-hour state-of-the-art business center. The hospitality suite on the first floor ensures comfort and convenience for all guests.